Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz | Allah Is Our Protector
The name ‘Pakistan ka Khuda Hafiz’ is an affirmation of our belief in the total and unequivocal support of Khuda-e-Zuljalaal. It has intentionally been chosen as our mission statement to rid the term of its negative connotations and bring to light the power of these words; for it is with our fate in Allah’s hands and an unbreakable will to achieve the true potential of our Pak Sarzameen that we have risen to reject the negative propaganda against Pakistan as well as to combat the evil designs of our enemies.
Pakistan is here to stay and through all the hardships that we are going through right now a new dawn will emerge and by God it will happen when we have the unwavering belief that ‘Allah is our Protector’.
The PKKH LOGO – The two Ks appear as a ‘rehel’, on top of which rests the crescent and star which are widely used to identify with the Islamic faith. The Crescent/Star also represents an Islamic Pakistan. The five stars represent the five pillars of Islam. In addition to the five pillars, the next most important part of the Islamic faith is Jihad, represented in the logo by the sword.
PKKH is a thinktank working 24/7 towards creating awareness and highlighting the various security threats Pakistan faces from major global and regional players as well as the traitors and terrorists within our ranks, and their facilitators. PKKH Objectives, listed in detail below, revolve around the defence of Pakistan’s ideological and geo-strategic interests and ideology at any required front.
PKKH is not funded by or affiliated to any political or religious parties or individuals, corporations, media organizations or intelligence agencies.
PKKH Main Objectives:
1. To promote and propagate the true ‘pan-islamic’ ideology and spirit of Pakistan as envisioned by its founding fathers and to gather and galvanize all Pakistanis around this common ideology, and to work towards its manifestation, irrespective of their religious or political affiliations in an effort to immediately curb creating any further religious, ethnic, linguistic or regional differences among Pakistanis as it defeats the very principles PKKH prides itself in stading for, that is, “unity, faith and discipline”.
2. To contribute towards making Pakistan a welfare state based on the supreme model of Khilafat e Rashida that strives towards full implementation of Commandments of Allah, Islamic law and Teachings of Rasool Allah (s.a.a.w.s) in “all” spheres of governnance both on domestic as well as international levels.
3. To put in all our energies behind the goal of bringing about a drastic yet constructive ‘ideological revolution’ in the Pakistani mindset, transforming it into what Allama Iqbal dreamt it to be and what Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah worked to acheive.
4. To facilitate replacement of the failed and corrupt western-style democratic system by a civil setup consisting of individuals who are true patriots at heart and specialized technocrats at hand. Pan-Islamic in nature, these individuals must be Pro-Pakistan and Pro-Islam loyalists who will join hands to form a “government of conscience” and a “government of accountabiltiy” whether or not with the support of the Armed forces of Pakistan to ensure the well being of Pakistani nation and manifestation of its true destiny as the leader of the Islamic world and fortress for the Islamic Ummah.
5. To defend and support Pakistan’s geo-strategic and regional interests on every forum and every possible front.
6. To strive to expose elements that are working against the interests of Pakistan and are involved in any sort of anti-Pakistan activities that could harm the state and nation of Pakistan in any way, with complete disregard to the religious or ethnic or political affiliations of these elements.
7. To strive in an effort to influence the policies of the Armed Forces of Pakistan with the goal of bringing them furthermore along the same lines as that of the patriots of Pakistan and therefore extend full moral, ethical and political support to the Armed Forces and Intelligence Services of Pakistan including operations carried out by these institutions which, as mentioned above, are in line with the true ideology of Pakistan and as per the opinions and wishes of its citizens.
8. To reject and discourage movements which are involved in and associated to any kind of activities that could create chaos to spread hatred on religious, political, linguistic or regional grounds within the Pakistani society. Legitimacy of individuals or groups propagating beliefs based on “Takfir” will not be tolerated at any cost.
9. To take part in honest, unbiased reporting, opinion building, knowledge enhancement with intellectual development, spiritual growth and self-realization of the people of Pakistan in general and the youth of Pakistan in particular.
PKKH Rules & Regulations:
1. PKKH as an organization will continue to uphold the ‘Main Objectives’ at all costs above any kind of precedence, preference or appeasement to any particular party, concept, personality (dead or alive), or a specific group of individuals, and will continue to work with whoever it deems necessary to further the Main Objectives. Any collaboration with any other person/group/party/organization/think thank will only be based on commonality of objectives, ideas and/or goals to achieve.
2. PKKH firmly believes that the Pakistani nation and the entire Islamic Ummah at large has the best possible leadership in the seerah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and recognizes him as the true and only leader of any revivlist movement in the Islamic world. Furthermore, no action, activity or stance which could harm/halt/disrupt/distract the ‘Main Objectives’, shall be facilitated.
3. PKKH exists and operates as a totally independent and self-reliant organization, promoting and propagating ideas, opinions and analyses governed by the vision and ideology being followed so as to solely achieve the Main Objectives.
4. PKKH as an organization will hold neutral stance and respect all “sects” and “schools of thought” of Islam excluding individuals or groups who have been unanimously declared as “Apostate” by authentic Islamic Scholars and the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
5. PKKH will neither allow any of its resources to be used nor its members to participate in certain activities including the acts of supporting or promoting the statements made, whether written or oral which:
a. Attempt to negate the Two Nation Theory and Ideology of Pakistan
b. Are deemed to be against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
c. Are deemed to be against the standard beliefs, values, practices and virtues of Islam, Qur’an, Hadeeth and authentic religious literature
d. Are deemed to harm the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
e. Promote the member’s personal views on ethnic and sectarian issues and can cause friction among other members of the team who may subscribe to different Islamic schools of thought or sects.
6. PKKH acknowledges that there may be honest patriotic elements or individuals in even the current corrupt political and buecratic structure who despite their pure intentions are hampered by the existing faulty system and views them as victims of the system themselves and sympathizez with such individuals but it shall not in any case, promote or extend support to any existing political party. However we may broadcast or use patriotic statements or pro-Pakistan actions by political parties or leaders to achieve goals to defend and support the interests of Pakistan.
7. PKKH members or volunteers are specifically barred to promote any specific political party, religious group or any other organization/entity using PKKH resources, its platforms or brand of PKKH.
8. PKKH members or volunteers shall not make or purport to make any statement at any website, forum or blog which is in conflict with the framework.
9. PKKH respects all the religious minorities and all “muslim” sects in the country as deemed authentic by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It firmly believes in freedom of speech and encourages its readers to speak; however, all comments from users shall be subject to Moderator’s review to ensure that such comments do not contradict with the policies of this framework.
10. PKKH’s discussion groups must be kept free from unnecessary arguments based on sectarian, religious and ethnic lines. Any differences of opinion and thinking based on sectarian and ethnic orientations must be kept at a personal level by all team members and not be discussed using PKKH’s comments section or discussion groups.
1. PKKH recognizes China as Pakistan’s long-term ally in the region and a time-tested friend emphasizing the importance of strategic ties and cooperation with China in economic, defense and other sectors.
2. PKKH opposes illegal Indian occupation of Kashmir territory and supports legitimate freedom struggle in Indian occupied Kashmir. PKKH will continue to extend ethical and moral support to Kashmiri freedom fighters using media and public forums available at PKKH’s disposal.
3. PKKH recognizes Afghan Taliban as legitimate representatives of Afghan nation and lends moral support to their cause of freeing their nation from occupying US and NATO forces.
4. PKKH does not recognize any right of illegal state of Israel to exist or occupy Palestinian lands.
5. PKKH firmly opposes the presence of ‘all’ foreign intelligence agencies in the region, including but not limited to Indian, American and Israeli involvement in Afghanistan and Baluchistan.
6. PKKH opposes all aggression by a power state towards other weaker state(s) particularly, US invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq including the presence of US forces in other Muslim lands including Pakistan.
7. PKKH firmly opposes terrorism in all its forms, including state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir, Palestine, Chechnia, Iraq and Afghanistan by India, Israel, Russia and United States of America respectively.
8. PKKH believes in a non confrontional approach towards all fellow Pakistanis and muslims regardless of their secterian or political affiliations until otherwise convinced that the resistance being put forth is indeed by the forces of falsehood with malice against the state of Pakistan or Islam in genreal. Moreover PKKH strongly rejects all anti-Pakistan elements including the foreign-backed Terrorist groups operating in Balochistan, NWFP and others parts of the country, as well as anti-Pakistan elements within mainstream political parties.
The PKKH Executive Committee reserves the right to make changes to the above guidelines and policies whenever deemed necessary. Any disagreements with or issues arising from the above stated guidelines and policies should be discussed privately with the Executive Committee, which may take necessary action or make amendments if required.
PKKH is now also on facebook
Dan Qayyum | PakistanKaKhudaHafiz
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by PKKH - The editorial staff of PKKH oversees and administers the site based on our editorial policy & neutrality but should not be held accountable for all of the information you may find on this web site.