h1

Scholar Explodes Myth of ‘India Shining’ Image

September 15, 2009

6332_104390101505_819941505_2095638_1207668_n

KARACHI: The image of ‘India Shining’ is one that applies to only about 30 per cent of the Indian population, but it is taken by many around the world to apply to the majority of the population, when in fact the remaining 70 per cent of Indians have very little to do with that image at all, according to a British academic at the University of London.

Read Full Article | Asad Hashim

Related:
‘Bhooka Nanga Hindustan’
The Shining India Delusion
Rape & The Ugly Indian
Rape as you like, laws are there to cover-up
‘Secular India’ is a myth – Emraan Hashmi
India Drowning In Its Own Excrement
Molested In The Name of god
India Increases Defence Budget While Urging Citizens To Eat Rats
Srinagar Celebrates Pakistan Win
Shining India: Farmers Sell Wives After Crops Fail

Advertisements

3 comments

  1. nice article


  2. i think its time u pakistanis stop ur obsession with india and concentrate on urself.

    read this:
    http://www.chowk.com/articles/6861http://www.chowk.com/articles/6861


    • Nikhil
      If only ur media even thought the same way! It’s retaliation you see! 😉



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: